To apply for one of these positions, fill out the form below and click "Submit."
Graveyard Shift, Monday – Friday.
- Check job tickets and pull rolls from the inventory
- Strip rolls of coverings and knock out cores
- Stage rolls for running on machine
- Cut roll cores and stack up on pallets
- Keep area clean and neat
Die Cutter Operator
Days and Swing Shifts Available
Monday - Thursday and Tuesday - Friday, 4, 10 hour shifts
- Read job tickets to determine set-up specifications.
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the die-cutting department.
- Observe and monitor machine operations to detect and fix any malfunctions by performing routine adjustments during press operation.
- Follow instructions accurately and perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Coordinate efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers in other departments as needed to maximize production.
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety guidelines.
- Previous die cutting experience
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including additions, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must also be able to use rulers, calipers, micrometers and other inspection equipment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be willing to work all overtime when needed.
general Manufacturing Help
Jobs include machine operators and packaging help.
Day shift, Monday – Friday.
- Start up and stop equipment
- Clean production area
- Load and unload items from machines and carts
- Feed or catch loads on equipment
- Check products for quality
- Ship finished products
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Machine operation and forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds