To apply for one of these positions, fill out the form below and click "Submit."
Die cutter Operator
Day and Swing Shifts Available
Monday - Thursday and Tuesday - Friday, 4, 10 hour shifts.
- Read job tickets to determine set-up specifications.
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the die cutting department. Observe and monitor machine operations to detect and fix any malfunctions by performing routine adjustments during press operation.
- Follow instructions accurately and perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule. Keep work area neat and clean.
- Coordinates efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers in other departments as needed to maximize production.
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions, and safety guidelines.