To apply for one of these positions, fill out the form below and click "Submit."
Rigid Machine Mechanic
Performs maintenance on machines, sets up jobs, troubleshoots failures, diagnoses and repairs all machinery and processes malfunctions.
- Must be fluent in mechanical troubleshooting.
- Electrical troubleshooting a plus. Proficient in knowledge of bearings, pulleys, chain drives, belt drives, and lubricants standards and applications.
- Skilled in application and use of mechanical tools, hand tools, and power tools. Must work well with others.
- High school diploma and applicable technical knowledge required. Mechanical or trade school a plus.
- 2-3 years experience in industrial operations, plant operations, maintenance, utilities and/or related field a plus.
GENERAL MANUFACTURING HELP
- General production help needed.
- Jobs include machine operators and packaging help.
- Day shift, Monday – Friday.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Clean production area.
- Load and unload items from machines and carts.
- Feed or catch loads on equipment.
- Check products for quality.
- Ship finished products.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Machine operation and forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.