To apply for one of these positions, fill out the form below and click "Submit."
Order Entry Specialist
- Enter orders efficiently and accurately.
- Communicate and work directly with production, shipping, and warehouse on order status, delivery dates, materials, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain various reports for the sales team regarding account orders, material requirements, scrap, etc.
- Assist in providing customer service regarding custom packaging products and services, including communicating effectively and efficiently with the customer.
- May assist with some or all of the following:Entering quotes, gathering material certifications, purchasing and other administrative tasks.
- Must be very computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have demonstrated the ability to learn new complex computer programs quickly and with ease.
- Must be able to pass a computer competency demonstration.
- Must be very detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- eing a team player is critical to be successful in this position.
General Manufacturing Help
- Jobs include machine operators and packaging help.
- Day Shift, Monday – Friday.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Clean production area.
- Load and unload items from machines and carts.
- Feed or catch loads on equipment.
- Check products for quality.
- Ship finished products.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Machine operation and forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Die cutter Operator
Day and Swing Shifts Available
Monday - Thursday and Tuesday - Friday, 4, 10 hour shifts.
- Read job tickets to determine set-up specifications.
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the die cutting department. Observe and monitor machine operations to detect and fix any malfunctions by performing routine adjustments during press operation.
- Follow instructions accurately and perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule. Keep work area neat and clean.
- Coordinates efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers in other departments as needed to maximize production.
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions, and safety guidelines.