To apply for one of these positions, fill out the form below and click "Submit."
Part Time 20 – 25 Hrs Per Week
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Assist in front office duties as assigned.
- Collect, confirm and process time sheets and overtime
- Track employee vacation and sick time
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in clerical accounting
- Associate degree in business or accounting an advantage
- MS Office and knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
General Manufacturing Help
- Jobs include machine operators and packaging help.
- Day Shift, Monday – Friday.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Clean production area.
- Load and unload items from machines and carts.
- Feed or catch loads on equipment.
- Check products for quality.
- Ship finished products.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Machine operation and forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Customer Service Representative
- Provide customer service regarding custom packaging products and services, including communicating effectively and efficiently with the customer.
- Communicate and work directly with production, shipping and warehouse on order status, delivery dates, materials, etc.
- Enter orders efficiently and accurately.
- Create, update and maintain various reports for the sales team regarding account orders, material requirements, scrap, etc.
- May assist with some or all of the following: Entering quotes, gathering material certifications, purchasing and contract updates.
- Perform administrative duties for the sales team.
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails, etc.
- Work effectively in a team environment, communicating with Outside Sales and Management to keep account activities and information up to date.
- 3-4 years Customer Service experience or Degree in Business Related field.
- Must be very computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have demonstrated the ability to learn new computer programs quickly and with ease. Must be able to pass a computer competency demonstration.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- Being a team player is critical to be successful in this position.
Die cutter Operator
Day and Swing Shifts Available
Monday - Thursday and Tuesday - Friday, 4, 10 hour shifts.
- Read job tickets to determine set-up specifications.
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the die cutting department. Observe and monitor machine operations to detect and fix any malfunctions by performing routine adjustments during press operation.
- Follow instructions accurately and perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule. Keep work area neat and clean.
- Coordinates efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers in other departments as needed to maximize production.
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions, and safety guidelines.